Instantly solve the issues with your Arlo products by calling arlo support number.
Speaking about Arlo, Arlo was a well-known company to introduce quality battery-powered security cameras, doorbells, Arlo Spotlight, and more. Not only their customer service, but easy connectivity to Arlo support number is great. Using its powerful wireless products, the users can enjoy a highly customizable and comfortable home security experience. Whether you are searching for a security camera or a complete Arlo system to secure your property, Arlo has everything for you.
Flexibility and video quality are what make the company different from others. However, it has been seen that while using the products, some users deal with various types of technical issues. The issues can be related to the device’s performance, installation, firmware update, and more.
If you are facing such issues, and looking for effective solutions, then you can always go for Arlo support. With the help of Arlo tech support, you can avail of instant solutions and keep your Arlo products running smoothly. However, before using the Arlo support number, you can try to solve some problems on your own.
The picture quality from the Arlo camera is poor. Here is the solution
As per the Arlo Netgear tech support, the users can enhance the picture quality of their camera by changing the upload requirements. Besides, they can also do that by adjusting the camera’s video settings utilizing the Arlo app. Furthermore, sometimes managing the home Wi-Fi network can also be helpful.
It may be noted that if you are using any legacy Arlo camera models, such as Arlo Q, Pro, Pro 2, Wire-free, Baby, etc., that come with a cloud storage facility, the bit rate can get lower. But you can make the cameras record in higher quality by buying an Arlo service plan. If you have any doubt, they can always use the Arlo camera customer support phone number.
To enhance the picture quality
- First of all, you should check the device’s minimum speed requirements. You need to make sure that the upload speed matches the requirements for the camera model. The average bandwidth use is; 3 Mbps upload speed for Arlo Ultra Series, and for Arlo essential video doorbells, the speed should be 2Mbps. If you are using other Arlo camera models, 1 Mbps upload speed is sufficient.
- You can try by adjusting the video setting of the Arlo app. For the best quality video, you can change the devices’ Power Management. If your Wi-Fi network’s bandwidth is limited, choosing the Best Video option may not enhance the quality. On the other hand, it can lower the battery charge capacity. Before changing any settings, you can get in touch with the experts using the Arlo support phone number.
- To improve the video quality, you can manage the internet network and Wi-Fi connections.
- You should place your Arlo camera in a location where your Wi-Fi signal strength is good. If you don’t know how to position your Arlo camera, you can take the help of Arlo tech support.
- Another solution is by reducing the network’s number, frequency of data transmission, and Wi-Fi devices near your Arlo camera as well as the Wi-Fi router, base station or Arlo SmartHub.
- As per the Arlo camera support experts, uploading multiple things simultaneously can affect the video stream quality. So, to boost the connection, you should not upload other data while streaming a video. This can cover uploading your pictures or videos to any remote sites or uploading any torrent files.
- Does your Wi-Fi router support QoS- Quality of Service? If yes, then configure it to optimize the video streaming quality.
Facing issues while recording in 4K quality with Arlo cameras? Try out these methods
All the Arlo camera Ultra series models can let the users record videos in 4K quality through motion cloud recording, local storage, and local live streaming. It may be noted that, for 4K motion cloud video recording, you need to choose the Arlo Smart Elite or Arlo Secure Plus plan. To know more about the type of subscription plans, you can talk to the experts through Arlo support chat.
To see the camera feed in 4K through local streaming
Make sure that the Arlo base station or SmartHub and your smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Besides, make sure that you are using a paid plan and the high-resolution video streaming option is disabled. You can’t use Snapshots and Record options while using local streaming in high resolution.
4K motion cloud recording
To enjoy this feature, you need to buy the required subscription plans. You can activate this option from the Arlo mobile app. When this option is turned on, the camera will automatically record in 4K quality whenever it detects sound or motion. All the recorded videos will be stored in the Arlo cloud library. If you don’t have any paid plan, the maximum video resolution you can use is 1080p. Besides, the camera will not auto-record audio or motion events.
Recording 4K to a local storage device
The users can record 4K video to any USB device or microSD card by adding them into the base station or Arlo SmartHub. To see the recordings, you can remove the USB device or MicroSD card from the Arlo SmartHub and then watch them on a device that supports them.
If the camera wakes up and starts recording due to a passing car or person outside of a zone, or when something falls inside the activity zone, such conditions can create unwanted recordings or alerts. So, it will be better for you to lower the size of the activity zone. Besides, you can also adjust the position and angle of the camera.
Troubleshooting Arlo camera offline issue
Most of the Arlo security cameras are quite popular for keeping the house protected from unwanted entries. As discussed above, you will find different types of Arlo camera models in the market that can be used for various security purposes. Talking about some of the popular Arlo cameras are Arlo baby, Arlo Go, Arlo Pro, Arlo Pro 2, Pro 3, and more. However, it has been seen that in some cases, users face Arlo camera offline issues quite frequently. Sometimes, you may not see any picture, or you may face the Arlo base station offline issue. Besides, blurry or choppy picture quality issues can also arise while using Arlo cameras.
As per the Arlo tech support team, the users need to consider a lot of important factors while resolving the offline issue. Well, they also have suggested that if the users don’t know how to deal with it, instead of trying any DIY methods, they should use Arlo support phone number to get the instant solutions.
The reasons behind such issues can be more. For example, the battery power is low, and the camera is far away from the Arlo base station. If the internet signal strength is not good, then you can face Arlo camera offline issue. Well, no matter what the reason is, following a few easy-to-perform troubleshooting steps, you would be able to fix the issue on your own. So, have a look at the below-mentioned methods and fix the offline camera issue now.
- First of all, you need to check the connectivity status of your Arlo camera. Make sure the Wi-Fi signal is strong, and you need to place the camera around 90 meters or 300 feet from the Arlo base station. If the camera is positioned far away from the SmartHub, it will start connecting and disconnecting very often. This may lead to an offline camera issue. For more ideas, you can get in touch with the Arlo tech support team using the Arlo camera support phone number.
- Another thing you need to make sure that the entire is properly covered by a Wi-Fi network and you have a faster and stable internet connection. When there is a Wi-Fi congestion issue, the camera may go offline. So, if you think that internet speed is not fast enough, then you can change the internet connection settings.
- Make sure that the Arlo base station is running properly and it is online. As per the experts, the internet LED, and power LED should display a green light. If your base station has some issues, then it is time to contact tech support.
- Ensure that the Arlo camera that you are using is properly Synchronized to the Arlo base station. How to check that? You can check the camera’s last recording. If the video that you are watching is recorded a long time ago and there are no recently recorded video clips, the camera is facing a synchronization issue. To solve this issue, you should resync your Arlo camera to the base station.
- If the camera goes offline after modifying the internet network or switching to a new router, then you can solve the issue by pressing and then releasing the SmartHub’s Sync button. When you press the button, the internet LED of SmartHub will blink for around 10 to 15 seconds. After that, the camera will be online. If you are still facing the same issue, then don’t worry at all and give the Arlo customer support team a call using the Arlo tech support number.
Other methods to try
Disconnect your Arlo camera from the power source if you are using a camera model with power cords. If you have a cord-less model, then just remove the batteries. After a few minutes, put the battery back. Now, plug in the camera back to the electric board and then check the LED light status.
- If the LED is not lighting up, then check the battery again and make sure that you are installed them properly. Ensure that the battery is no out of juice.
- If you see amber light from the LED, that means the battery is low. So, recharge the batteries and insert them again.
- If the battery is full and LED is not turning on, then you need to check the settings of your Arlo camera. To turn on the LED light function, you can log out of the mobile app and, after a few seconds, log in again.
- If the LED lights blue rapidly, then the Arlo camera is synchronizing to the SmartHub or base station.
- If it blinks blue just once, then your camera is starting up. So, you should wait for around 30 seconds.
- If it is blinking purple and blue, that means your camera is connecting to the cloud as well as the internet network. So, you need to wait for a few seconds and let the LED’s functionality stop changing and then check the LED behavior again.
- If the LED lights are blue and amber, then your Arlo camera is getting the firmware update. During the process, you shouldn’t remove the battery from the camera’s battery compartment. It can take a few seconds. Once done, turn on the device and wait for around 30 to 40 seconds until the camera shows online status.
Sometimes, you can try rebooting the Arlo camera system to resolve the offline issue. Just unplug the device from the power source and plug it back in again after a few seconds. If everything is fine, then you will see a green light.
Try these simple methods, and you should be able to solve your Arlo camera offline issue. However, if you are feeling confused or want expert advice on this to prevent any unwanted problems, then you can always use Arlo customer support phone number. No matter what is the time, feel free to call the customer support team at Arlo camera support phone for effective solutions.
Arlo camera’s battery is not charging
Arlo manufacturers and sells best-in-class security cameras. While the devices are quite simple to use, their batteries are also easy to recharge. One of the most effective ways to connected the Arlo camera to an outlet is using the Arlo UBS adapter that you will receive with the product. Well, if you are looking for a perfect way to recharge multiple batteries at the same time, you can use the Arlo power station. However, if the batteries are not charging, then here are some troubleshooting methods that you can try. If you are facing any major issue with your batteries, call on Arlo tech support phone number for instant help.
Ensure that you are using the right power adaptor. It is advisable to use the power adaptor that you have received in the box. Before using any adaptor, you should check for the following three important things.
- Check the QC 2.0 logo. You would find this lighting bolt logo on the adaptor. This logo only comes with the original Arlo camera adaptor.
- Make sure that that output level is 9V == 1.1A.
- Check the adaptor for Netgear or Arlo logo.
Troubleshooting Arlo camera battery issues
Even though you can always call on Arlo tech support number for reliable solutions, there are some types of battery issues that you can fix on your own. So, before calling the customer support team, you can try out those methods. Let’s have a look at those solutions.
- Ensure that the adapter cable is properly inserted into the camera and AC power adapter.
- On the other hand, before placing the camera outside of the home, make sure that the cap of the USB port is perfectly sealed.
- Sometimes, to fix the issue, you can try removing and reinstalling the camera’s batteries as well as a power cable. While doing this, make sure that you have inserted the battery in the correct manner before plug in the charger cable.
- Before charging, check the Arlo account and ensure that the product is online. If you are charging the battery, you can see a charger icon on the screen. If the icon is not there, that means the camera is running on battery and is not charging.
- Sometimes, when you log into the Arlo account, you may see some error messages. For example, the charging source is not working properly. You need to use another power adapter. If you are facing such issues, then try the following solutions:
- You can check by charging another Arlo camera, if you are using it, with the same adapter. If the adapter charges that camera, then there may be an issue with the camera, not with the batteries.
- Another thing that you can do is by charging the Arlo camera using another power adaptor. However, for the best result and to prevent any issue, you should always use the original charger from Arlo.
- You can check the behavior of the LED when the camera’s batteries are charging. If it lights amber for a few seconds, then you can try the following steps:
- Clearly clean or remove the debris from the batteries before inserting them into the battery compartment.
- You can also try using those batteries with another Arlo camera. If those batteries work with that particular camera, then there is an issue with the camera. To get more information about the LED patterns, you can call on Arlo tech support phone number and talk to customer support.
- You can try resetting the Arlo system to the default device settings. To know how to reset the device without any issue, you should always take the help of the Arlo customer team.
If you have tried these methods and still facing issues with the device battery, then don’t waste your time and get in touch with the experts using Arlo tech support phone number.
Clearing doubts about Arlo CO alarm and smoke detection features
These features will notify the users in the Arlo camera app when the camera hears CO- Carbon Monoxide or smoke alarm. You can view the alerts from the lock screen, and you can see the images recorded by the camera. You can see all the clips in the Arlo app library.
However, to use the Alarm Detection feature, you will have to buy an Arlo paid subscription plan. Want to know more about the plans offered by Arlo? Arlo camera support phone number is there for you.
How to set up these features?
- First of all, you need to launch your Arlo app. You can also log in to your official Arlo account. For this, you can visit my.arlo.com.
- Now, click on the Settings option and then go to the Smart Notifications option.
- Choose a compatible camera.
- Next, check the Audio Alerts option and choose CO/Smoke alarm.
- The settings will be automatically saved. Now your camera will detect the smoke.
The devices that are compatible with the feature
The advanced Alarm Detection feature is only available on selected cameras. If you have the Arlo Ultra series, Pro 3, and above models, you can enable this feature. As per the manufacturer, Arlo Go, wired and Baby camera models are not compatible with these features.
Where should you place your camera to work best?
As per the experts, you need to place the cameras around 2 feet away from the CO or smoke alarm to see if it is working properly or not. Always point your camera toward the sensitive area so that you can investigate the matter properly when your Arlo camera hears CO or fire alarm sound. If you want, you can enable this feature in multiple Arlo cameras. However, make sure that they are in the range of the alarm device. Remember that the cameras can only detect industry-standard T4 or T3 alarm patterns. If you have any doubts and want to know how to set the features perfectly, then you should use the Arlo tech support number and talk to an expert now.
Arlo products, such as cameras, doorbells, and more, are ideal for people who don’t want to use professional monitoring or contracts. When used properly, Arlo devices can offer the users a clear view of what is happening on your property. You wouldn’t face any issues during the installation. However, if any technical issues arise, you can always call Arlo pro support for help. No matter what is the issues, when you have the Arlo customer support phone number, you can expect instant and effective solutions.